Today I’m going to talk about the must-haves of this season & questions you guys ask me. Here we go!
What is your personal style. What do you like to wear?
I am a very emotional person, so even my outfit choices are made based on how I feel at the moment. Some days I feel more bold and edgy, some days I feel girly and other days I crave for comfort. It’s a mix really, but there is one thing that seems to be consistent and that is a good pair of jeans.
The must-have items of the season are…
Since summer is almost gone, I’ll talk about my top 3 Fall “ must-have items ”.
- Boots. They are number one on my list, because you can still use a lot of your summer skirts and shorts with them.
- Trench Coats & Blazers. A few neutral blazers and trench coats are a must have. They can be worn casual or used to “dress up” any outfit.
- Wine lips – Red lipstick is timeless, but I love opting for wine colored shades in fall.
My current favorites are the MAC Cosmetics “Diva Matte” Lipstick and Clinique Love Pop>>
What are your favorite designer brands…
My favorite designers are Hermès and Chanel for their bags and accessories.
Loving designer brands is one thing. Being able to afford them is another.
What make-up products do you always take with you in your bag?
I have a whole stash with make-up that stays at home, but I have a small pouch with my essentials, that I keep with me.
The products in that pooch are usually: eyeliner, lipstick or balm and concealer. With those three you can survive everything.
What is your beauty routine? What is it that you do, to make your hair and skin look so amazing?
- I make sure to always wash my make-up off before I go to bed.
- I try to drink lots and lots of water
- As far for my hair, I try to limit the use of heat tools by letting my hair “dry by air”.
- My favorite curling iron is … the one from José Eber>> Video
- My favorite straightener is … the Diva Professional Genesis Digital from John Beerens >> Review soon!
Tell us a secret beauty trick that always works for you.
One of my must-have items when it comes to make-up is a high-lighter. Applying a light, shimmery shade on the inner corner of my eyes always brightens up my eyes and makes me look refreshed regardless how many hours of sleep I’ve had.
These are my answers to your questions!
Do you have a question I’ve not answered yet? Let me know in a comment below,